A Letter from We Rock the Spectrum Kid’s Gym Corporate about COVID-19
March 16, 2020 | In: News
As the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to affect our communities, many valuable child-care services remain limited and/or temporarily unavailable. We Rock the Spectrum Kid’s Gym Worldwide is taking action to ensure that all We Rockers still have access to our sensory-safe facilities and services that they need so desperately during this time.
Effective immediately, We Rock the Spectrum Kid’s Gym Worldwide will be open for Private Facility Rentals and Low Capacity Open Play for families with children of all abilities, those with special needs and those without. All WRTS facilities are required to adhere to the following rules and procedures:
- All gym owners and employees will be wearing a face mask and gloves.- We will require all adults to be wearing some sort of face covering and highly recommend children to wear coverings as well (if able) at this time.
- All people that enter the facility must sanitize their hands at the door and will be asked to have their temperature taken. Anyone showing signs of illness will be asked to leave and may return only after their symptoms have subsided.
- You will be able to make payments on the We Rock the Spectrum mobile app.
- Social Distancing will be implemented to the best of our ability, especially by the zipline, trampoline and arts and crafts area, until further notice.
- The toddler area will remain modified until further notice. IE: small toys will be kept behind the counter and given to your child one at a time. All toys will be sanitized after each use.
- Children will be allowed to use costumes on a one per child basis and will be cleaned and sanitized daily.
- If you would like to purchase anything via our Rock Shop, there will be an employee to assist you.
- Counters, door handles, and swings will be wiped down on a regular basis.
- We will be having limited capacities at this time. Please book all services ahead of time if possible. If you need assistance, please feel free to call our location directly.
- Refer to your state’s department of health on a regular basis for the most up to date mandates and protocols.
We Rock the Spectrum Kid’s Gym would like to thank all of the healthcare professionals, first responders, grocery store workers, and essential emergency personnel out there in the world risking their own lives to save others. Here is the link to our locations page so you can find your nearest gym to assist you during this difficult time: www.werockthespectrumkidsgym.com/locations/.
Our gyms are a safe haven of inclusion for so many and will continue to provide a place of refuge for ALL children in this trying time. We have implemented safety precautions using companies that use electrostatic spray, a safe and highly effective spray that kills 99.9% of germs. We continue to monitor and follow the CDC guidelines for the safety of every child that walks through our doors. Please call ahead to reserve your space, as we continue to operate with low capacity limits at this time.
Founder and CEO
We Rock the Spectrum Kid’s Gym Worldwide